Christchurch Casino Review
Christchurch’s world of play extends to a wide array of facilities that they offer. Walk down the establishment and try their sports bar that is sure to keep you glued to the screen with live sporting events from across the world. And you can grab a cold beer as you do this.
While they don’t have any bookable private booths, where you can watch the latest sporting events, the common area is always occupied with friendly people. There’s also tight security should anyone start misbehaving.
Are you looking for a venue to host an event in style? Is this your birthday night and you still don’t have a venue to throw your party? Let Casino Christchurch NZ take care of your needs and bring in the specialities to ensure that your occasion is a memorable one. Get the VIP treatment as you sip the cocktails. If this isn’t your cup of tea, you can take full advantage of the casino’s packages that include special opportunities for learning how to play games at the casino free of any charges.
In other words, this casino in Christchurch can offer customised events that can include up to 100 people. This means that whether you are planning to host an exclusive VIP event or want to have a few drinks with friends, the Christchurch Casino will take care of it. All you have to do is contact them in good time so that they can make ample preparations for your event.
Relax and Stay
They also have a luxury 4-star hotel, which hosts more than a hundred 5-star suits and quality rooms. It makes Christchurch Casino a perfect place to relax. Visit their Spa and revitalise your mind, body and spirit. They offer a wealth of refreshing organic treatments and methods which will restore your inner beauty and rejuvenate your wellbeing.
Dine and Wine in Christchurch Casino
Visit the casino’s dining section: they have a special rib-eye steak that’s cooked to your preference for a date night. Snack on their salt and pepper dusted fried calamari that comes with fresh lemon and garlic mayonnaise. Satisfy your sweet tooth with their special Belgian waffles, which are served with Vanilla Ice-cream dipped in chocolate. At an extra cost, they’ll also compliment your dish with handpicked beers, wines and spirits from across the world.
The most important part of the establishment is its casino. It has plenty to offer as far as casino gaming is concerned. They have a poker room (which most of the other New Zealand Casinos can’t rival) in addition to classic table games and gaming machines. Below is a quick breakdown of all the games that you can choose if you decide to play at Christchurch Casino.
If you are the type of player who enjoys speed, flashy lights and the volatility of video slot games, then you should make your way to Christchurch Casino. The establishment has close to 150 slot games. Popular games that you can choose to play include Pharaohs Fortune, Lobstermania, Cleopatra just to mention a few. They’ve even made it easy for you to play most of these games as bets start from as low as $0.40 and goes all the way up to $100.
Of course, some players don’t want to settle for the lesser wins offered by slots. That’s why Christchurch Casino also offers jackpot slots. At the time of writing this, the cumulative prize of the jackpot offered at the casino was at $730,475.
Other gaming machines that you can choose from include roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker games. They are much similar to those offered at online casinos in New Zealand.
- Blackjack: This is a game that requires you to beat the dealer by getting a hand value that’s higher than that of the dealer without going past the 21 mark. It’s very competitive and thrilling at the same time. At Christchurch Casino, you can always choose to play a number of Blackjack variations at the casino’s tables.
- Baccarat: If Baccarat is your game of choice, there’s a Baccarat Lounge at the casino. You’ll like its oriental themed decor in addition to the games it has to offer.
- Roulette: This is an easy-to-play game which offers big excitement. Playing roulette at Casino Christchurch will quickly reveal why the game is very popular among New Zealand players who visit the establishment. You’ll also appreciate how friendly the dealers are and how willing they are to go to great lengths just to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
- Christchurch Casino Poker: Tournaments are the big highlight at Christchurch Casino Poker. They usually draw crowds every weekend to compete for bragging rights as well as cash prizes.
As a valued guest at the Christchurch Casino, you can be assured of an individual and warm welcome from the casino’s highly trained staff. Far away from the main lobby, however, is a secluded section where only the VIPs get to enjoy their gaming.
Casino Christchurch also has luxury Salon, which offers high stakes gaming at the height of confidentiality and comfort. In this section, they’ve also included an external smoking section. If you want to get admission to the Christchurch casino players club, you need to have the previous record of being a high roller at selected casinos. Otherwise, you’ll have to play your way to the club by spending and earning points.
- Age Restriction. Gaming at Christchurch Casino is limited to people who are only 21 years of age and above.
- Christchurch casino dress code.: As one of the leading casinos in New Zealand, frequented with high rollers and other top celebrities in the country, the casino has a dress code. The Christchurch casino dress code is smart and casual. There’s no need to wear a tie as with other New Zealand casinos, but you have to look presentable. Failure to do that will see you being barred from entering the premises.
- The form of Identification. You can use your government issued ID, driving license, passport or military ID to gain access to the Christchurch Casino. These are the only forms of identification accepted.
30 Victoria St, Christchurch Central,
+64 3-365 9999
Christchurch casino hours
Weekdays: 11 am–3 am
Weekends: Open 24 hours