Dragon themed slots are popular since they include fantasy stories and legends of the mystic east. Being one of the newest software developers in the industry, Tom Horn Gaming brings alive this legendary theme in this popular video slot. This mysterious creature stands for a fearsome and respected symbol, bringing along a fiery breath that makes them fierce and commanding. This particular slot called Dragon Egg includes great visuals where the creature springs forth from the eggs, lights up the reels and brings about fortunes for the players.
The setting here showcases a cave amidst mountains unexplored. Nearby towns include weary residents who have seen several adventures between wanderers and the creatures. Adventurers who enter the caves need to walk deep, spinning the reels to find matching symbols that provide payouts. Once the dragons reveal themselves, a player can find their gambling turn lucrative. There are six dragon symbols, and the black one is the wild. One will see flames light up the reels as they appear. The other five creatures can be pacified by uniting tiles of the same kind which are bonus rounds that open up.
The setup here is of 5 reels and 9 paylines. The different creatures here are the red dragon that is fire, the yellow one that is earth, the blue one that is water, the green one that is wood, and the dark grey dragon that is metal. There are lower-paying icons such as playing card icons such as ace, queen, king, jack, ten, and nine.
How to Play?
If the gambler is new to Dragon Egg online, he/she can try it with the following steps:
- When you open the slot there are buttons at the bottom to set wager limits and play lines;
- One can use the ‘+’ and ‘–’ buttons to set reels as well as bets they wish to place;
- Minimum and maximum wagering range with real money lies between $0.05 to $450; if the maximum bet option is chosen for all play lines it leads to the possibility of the landing jackpot prize;
- While the rows move the creatures, different combos get formed; four of the creatures except the red, need to be put in groups of 3, 4, 5 which provide payouts;
- Scatter is the egg symbol; it provides a bonus round with free spins; here one can collect 3 eggs and gain additional rounds as well as multiplier effects on the wagers;
- The wild icon or the black one helps substitute other symbols to form winning combinations. The golden egg is the scatter and more than one on the lines also lead to generous pay;
- Autoplay mode allows one to set the lines moving a set number of times without interruption.
How to Make Wins?
During the gaming session, there are different ways to see payouts:
- 3, 4, 5 of wild winged icon give $10, $100 and $500 respectively with minimum bet;
- 3, 4, 5 of the scatter or egg gives $0.25, $1.25 and $12.5 respectively with minimum wager;
- 3, 4, 5 of the red dragon as well as yellow one provide wins of $1.25, $7.5 and $37.5 accordingly when a gambler puts in minimum wager;
- Other icons such as green and purple ones provide lesser payouts;
- When a scatter icon is found on the reels, the bonus level comes on, and free spins are found along with multiplier effects on payouts.
What to Expect?
The existence of scatter and wild icons bring in possibilities of higher wins and more spins. However, the lack of a progressive jackpot does limit wins to some extent. The overall theme design and effects are nice, and Tom Horn Gaming ensures that players find the gameplay engaging through the backdrop, the icons on the reels as well as extra features.
If a gambler wishes to try the slot, there are several NZ casinos online where one can play these games in a practice mode. Many offer the software in no download format, making it easy for players to try it for free or without registering. Dragon Egg RTP here is 97% which ensures fair results to the customer. Dragon Egg pokies are one of the best choices for both new and seasoned players.