Jingle Spin is a Christmas motif video slot that comes with 5 reels over 20 paylines and is bound to excite any NZ player who has a weakness for holiday-themed online slot machines. Thanks to its above-average Return to Player percentage of 94.68%, you have lots of winning opportunities.
If you’ve been wondering why this Net Entertainment creation is all the rage in New Zealand’s online gaming space, all your questions will be answered in this dedicated review. Here’s a breakdown of what you should expect in its gameplay and the features that make it a must play title.
How to Play Jingle Spin Online
Having just come from the holiday season, this pokie will leave you nostalgic with its incredible merry making features.
Graphics, Theme, and Background
Thanks to Jingle Spin’s Christmas theme, you can expect an exceptionally colourful experience with lots of pomp and glorious sound effects. The graphics wonderfully capture the true Christmas spirit complete with elves who might just make your dreams come true.
Being a Christmas themed online pokie, a lot of the characters and symbols present here are all associated with the holiday. Santa’s elves who sit above the reels are always ready to dish out payouts with a Christmas tree on the left of the reel set and Santa standing the right side holding a lever.
The characters of this game seem to be mysteriously crafted by magic pixies, and combined with the festive soundtrack, you are fully engulfed into the Christmas spirit. Moreover, the joy and euphoria of the festive season are further enhanced by what looks like a wheel of fortune right at the face of the game. How could you not miss the holiday with this super fun hit from Net Entertainment?
Features and Symbols
With a bet size ranging from 0.2 to 200 coins, Jingle Spin comes with a variety of symbols which include low-value ones represented by 10, J, Q, K, and A card symbols. Other symbols which may be of value to you include colourful rings, decorated citrus fruits, Christmas balls, and pine cones.
Christmas balls are among the most valuable in-game icons, but the potential prizes from the wheel could also help you garner up some huge wins. You must also pay attention to the wild icon represented by the wrapped gift box because it’s the key to unlocking some pretty outstanding winnings. Some of the most rewarding bonus features that you can activate in the game are as follows:
- The Free Spins Bauble: They are held by the dwarves that are located on top of the reels. They are the key to free spins in the game. You stand to win up to 50 free spins if you’re lucky enough.
- The Expanding Wild Bauble: The expanding/spreading wild feature is activated by Santa himself, and he passes it on to the elves that are sitting on top of the reels. You will trigger the expanding wild when you land on a wrapped gift box (regular wild) on one of the reels that an elf is sitting atop, and the elf will drop bauble into the gift box. The expanding wild will then get activated by turning all the other symbols into icons required for the highest winning combo except for the regular wild icon.
- The Coin Win Bauble: Like the Expanding Wild, this feature is also triggered by the elves sitting on the reel tops. This will be triggered when a wild comes into sight below them, and they’ll drop a coin right into the wrapped gift box. You will have won the amount displayed on the coin.
- The Surprise Feature: Don’t we all love Christmas surprises? Well, again, like the rest of the bonus features, Santa sends a surprise to you via the elves who will drop it into the gift box when it happens to be under any of the reels the elves are sitting atop. Your surprise will either be Coin Wilds, Expanding Wild or Free Spins, awarded at random.
How to Win When Playing Jingle Spin Online
There is a variety of factors that come into play when playing to win in Net Ent’s Jingle Spin pokier machine. To make the most out of your spins, keep the following in mind:
- Look out for the high paying symbols, especially the wilds which unlock lots of goodies including the Coin Wilds, Expanding Wilds, and Free Spins Wilds.
- Adjust the controls well, particularly your size of bets to ensure you are in a position to win big. Even so, remember to increase or decrease your coin size, and set the bet size that matches your size of bankroll so that you don’t quickly blow through your cash.
- Start by playing for free to study the game before you spend your real money on the reels. This is also a good time to take a look at the paytable and examine the best winning combinations.
- Lastly, it is important to choose an online casino with promotions like matched rewards and free spins as they’ll ultimately earn you more chances to play the Jingle Spin pokie.
As we have all come to expect of Net Entertainment’s games the graphics and soundtrack of the Jingle Spin pokies machine are definitely top-notch. The RTP of 96.48% is also quite impressive, and fortunately for you, you will walk away with tangible rewards on the regular whenever you take the game for a few quick spins.
To wrap things up, here’s a quick outline of this no download online pokie:
- Payline: 20
- Reels: 5
- Software: Net Ent
- Minimum coin size: 0.2
- Maximum coin size: 200
- Jackpot: 1,000
With a few but highly rewarding bonus features as the main attractions of this game in the mix, it gets easier for you to reap more rewards as long as you hit the right symbol combinations. It’s easy to see why this game is a favourite for NZ pokie enthusiasts, why don’t you check it out? Santa is waiting!