Magic Dragon Slot
Magic Dragon is an amazing Chinese-themed slot that is highly popular among casino gamers. It boasts of an attractive 243 paylines achievable on 5 reels. One cannot miss the game’s attractive red colour that compliments the fiery dragon that is common in Chinese culture. Additionally, the graphics and animations that have been put in by the slot’s developers, GameArt, are smooth and attractive. This review will strive to provide guidelines on how to play this slot, as well as how to benefit from its amazing features.
Dancing with the Dragon
You can play this slot at an online casino for free or for real money. With the real money option, one needs to register with a gaming site and deposit some cash with which they can gamble. For the free gaming mode, no deposit is required.
The Magic Dragon online game is built on HTML5 technology, making it responsive and playable on mobile devices as well as desktop computers. No download is required, and all that one needs is an internet connection to a casino online. The Magic Dragon pokies are available for NZ players.
There are several gaming features and controls that one needs to understand before they embark on playing this slot machine. These include buttons that function as follows:
- Wagering buttons – These are the addition and subtraction buttons that you can use to increase or decrease the amount of credit you wish to wager with.
- Spin button – Through this feature, one can manually start their spins after placing a bet.
- AutoPlay mode – This allows a player to set a pre-defined number of uninterrupted spins. They can only stop after a particular number of wins or losses, after the set number of spins is arrived at, when the bet money is exhausted or when a bonus round is achieved.
- Max Bet feature – Allows gamers to place the maximum bet possible with a click of a button.
Additionally, there are buttons that can take you to the paytable, to settings to adjust your preferences, and to boosters.
For those in love with gambling, betting starts from as low as 0.50 to as high as 250 credits. As you spin the reels, you will come across many symbols, including a collection of card icons. There are also lion statues, beasts and charms that appear to be made out of gold.
- Wild – This is represented by the golden dragon. It can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 5. It substitutes other icons to increase a player’s chance of getting a winning combination.
- Scatter – It is represented by pierced coins. They trigger the bonus round of free spins with 5 different options. For each option, a gamer chooses the desired number of spins and a multiplier. The maximum number of wins achievable is 25, with the highest multiplier being that of 50 times.
- Gamble – Players can double their winnings with the gamble feature. It is active up to 5 times on each winning. Guess the right colour of the card, and you can win even more.
How to Win in This Slot
Many gamers debate that the best slot games are the ones with huge jackpots. Even though Magic Dragon lacks this kind of jackpot, its medium variance ensures that players get multiple small wins that are, cumulatively, quite rewarding. A payout is given after tabulating wins achieved in paylines. The highest win in regular play is that of X40, while scatters pay a high of x50. The Magic Dragon RTP stands at over 90%, meaning that chances of winning are high.
The following are tips that you can opt to go with to increase your chances of winning big:
- Bet on the maximum amount possible. This will make sure that a multiplier win gives a high payout. However, when doing this, ensure you bet is within your budget.
- Take advantage of the optional mini-game that comes with a win in regular spin. With this side game, one can double their win.
- Choose the scatter options wisely. Ensure the combination of free spins and multipliers gives you a reward you will be happy with.
In as much as there are bets and wins, it is important to have fun when playing pokies. The Chinese-themed game will definitely entertain every gamer that tries it out. No wonder it has become a popular selection in New Zealand.