How the Rating System of Online Slots Work
With the countless number of slots online, notably the instant play or “free slots no download” games being so easily available and widespread, it’s essential that users and gamers are aware of the pros and cons of them. This job is carried out via ratings and reviews by many authoritative websites, organizations and independent auditors.
While reviews tell you more about how the casino works and all the benefits you get, the rating of the same gives you a surefire notion about safety, convenience and overall quality of the casino.
Our rating system of the best online slots in NZ comprises of various attributes, such as:
- The New Zealand Gambling Law is pretty stringent in case of online casinos and the distribution of free online slots, as it is about land based operations in the country. The entire industry is monitored by the Internal Affairs Department of New Zealand, limiting the legalization only to those websites that operate under the Gambling Commission or are licensed by eCogra or Malta Gaming Authority.
- While regulation takes care of the quality and fairness of the casino’s behaviour, the security system is a different attribute that takes care of safe and consistent online transaction of the real money that players will use to bet with. Essential data sharing of personal and banking details are protected with the best technology such as 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Software Providers
- Landing into a well regulated and secured casino is only one of the attributes that we ensure before recommending them to you. The next best thing is to choose them by the software providers they affiliate with. Software providers are responsible for developing the games that online casinos feature on their website. Names like Microgaming and its subsidiary Quickspin, Netent, Play’n Go, Evolution Gaming are renowned for providing the best online slots NZ players can find. Such a list of Software Providers ensures the best free slots online no download games have a seamless operation, stunning graphics and superior functionality.
- While the bonus schemes of casinos are the first thing that attracts players, we see the quality, security and fairness ahead of it. But bonuses are important attributes for judging a casino and recommending them to you. They come in diverse ways and multiple occasions. Typically, a casino will provide a welcome bonus, that may include a “no deposit bonus” for just signing up to the casino, which is usually online slots free games or a sum of money to wager real money bets on top-notch slots NZ players would love. Special benefits on your 1st, 2nd and sometimes even 3rd deposit are also part of the welcome package. This can be added with seasonal, weekly and occasional offers like free spins of specific games, loyalty bonus points and in-game bonuses.
- Return to Player Ratio
- The RTP rating significantly is an estimation of how much a player can win or lose at the casino and while playing for real money. If you are playing for fun, then you can play slots online free of cost. The ratings are chosen on a statistical calculation in percentage, we recommend casinos on the rating of 95% to 98%.
- Payment Options
- When you are playing at an NZ casino online, then you ought to have the right resources for online payment that should include credit/debit cards, eWallets and other means.
- Customer Support
- It often happens that a casino, which qualifies in all other attributes, falls short in their “customer support” provision. The lack of avid and transparent customer care service makes a casino look shady and can garner negative attention against it when a customer meets with a unique problem, and there is no one there to help them. And system generated operators are largely booed down, for their generalization and incapability to meet with unique problems.
We ensure all these points when recommending a casino to you. Every casino is different from the other, while all will have some benefits, all will have some drawbacks too. We ensure to bring you the most neutral and accurate reviews to you.
Types of Slots Found at Online Casinos in New Zealand
The countless number of New Zealand slots online has a handful of basic types. Which is mentioned below:
- 3-Reel Slots — The classic style of slots NZ players would still love to bet on. The 3-Reel slots typically have 5 or 4 rows and are usually the simplest of them all. Though they can have multiple paylines and unique bonuses.
- 5-Reel Slots — The modern and standard type of online slots developed by mostly all software providers. The bigger number of reels has the greater chances of landing on a winning combination, hence, many software providers even experiment with a bigger number of reels, or even 4-reel slots are seldom available. However, the 5 reel type seems to hit the comfort zone of all.
- Progressive Jackpots – While the reel system is more about the layout of the pokie machine, the “Progressive” slot is about the gameplay. Both 3-reel and 5-reel or any other numbered reel slots can be progressive. Herein, the gameplay connects a number of players and their games to a single jackpot that progresses its winning amount, as each player places a winning combination in their respective game. At the end of it, the winner takes it all. Progressives are not for the faint-hearted, it’s for someone who is positively willing to take it as a sport and are willing to lose.
- Instant Play Slots — The Instant Play tag justifies the gaming platform of a particular online pokie. Instant Play means — free slots no download flash-operated games. This means you can directly play the games at the casino website without worrying to have to download them onto your device. All you need is an internet connection.
As a better operational strategy, online casinos are turning to mobile sites, mobile apps and mobile-friendly games to cater to the wider set of audience. Looking up to mobile compatible online slots that can be played via Windows, iOS or Android mobiles and tablets NZ players are choosing it over the only desktop sites. This is made possible with HTML web applications.
However, the emergence and advancement of mobile slots online does not make desktop gaming obsolete. There are casinos that are entirely mobile apps and cannot be played via desktops. The usability, wider screen and comfort of operation is still regarded. So the ideal thing is having the best of both worlds.
General Terms for Slots Online
|Stakes||The bet or wager placed on a game|
|Symbols||Symbols are the very pictures or objects that appear on the reels, each symbol comes with a value. And largely set the theme of the pokie. The combination of the symbols determines a win.|
|Payline||The number of paylines means, the many ways of combinations and their formations that can attract a payout. The Paylines comes with sundry formations, zig-zag or criss-cross.|
|Scatter||A game feature that is represented by an extravagant symbol. Getting at least 3 or more scatters under a payline usually gives out free spins or bonus rounds.|
|Wild||Another feature that substitutes for all other symbols, increasing the chance to form a winning combination.|
|Payout||The money that the casino gives out to players per win.|
|Wagering Requirement||This is the condition that online casinos levy on withdrawing payouts as real cash for games played using any bonus money. You have to place bets greater than the sum you have got as a bonus in order to be able to cashout out your winnings.|
An Enjoyable Sport, Playing Slots Online
To get the best New Zealand slots online, we recommend you the top casino sites by means of their quality, game selection, and security. It’s always independent and honest ratings and reviews that we bring to you. We support the cause of responsible gaming and make you aware of the risks and potentials of online gambling.
We always encourage online slots real money gaming for entertainment and fun. We oppose the misleading messages or impressions.
That said, you can just get onto playing the best free slots online no download titles that a large population of Kiwis have been enjoying for quite some time with a multibillion-dollar industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to play online slots?
Slots are the simplest and enjoyable casino games. To play, you have to first sign up for a casino. You don’t have to get down to online slots real money bets right away, especially if you are a newbie. You can always check out the “play for fun” version for a close demo of how the game works. Always check out guides like this one, to get familiar with the terms, and methods of the game.
What are progressive jackpots?
Progressive Jackpots is a type of gambling at online slots. Players usually wager commonly for a grand prize. One player that hits the maximum limit gets the entire money that everyone else loses. This is utterly the most magnificent game of luck.
Are online slots legit?
As per the New Zealand Gambling Law, only those online slots are legit that is regulated under any of the authorities recognized Internal Affairs Department, such as the Gambling Commission, eCogra, or Malta Gaming Authority. This includes international sites, that allow NZ players.
How to play slots for free?
If you are looking to play online slots free games, it’s best to play them at the “for fun” version.
How to play online slots for money?
You have to use the “Place Bet” button that will take you to the payments page. Before you transfer any money, the casino will review some of your documents like identity proof and income proof. Once you are clear, everything works like a typical online transaction.
Are slots safe to play?
The NZ Internal Affairs Ministry has made it a priority that they are. So to keep your safety, always play at regulated websites. You can check out the licenses of a casino in the footer section of their website. Avoid casinos that say they are regulated but have no such credentials to show.