Vegas Magic Slot Review
|Scatter Symbol||Dollar Sign|
|Minimum/Maximum Bet||0.20 to 100|
How to Play the Game
The betting process is straightforward. All you need to do as a player is to set the total stake at the bottom left corner of the screen. The bet button is within the menu icon. Wagering is between 0.20 and 100 coins. It is also up to you if you want to wager in terms of coins or credits. If you select coins, you will play in currency values.
Next, click on the Spin button found at the bottom right. If you want to automate the spins, click on the autoplay text below the Spin button. You will see a new window, and you can choose how many spins you want, and put a threshold based in win or loss amounts.
If you are looking for a more complicated betting process, you must click on the plus and minus signs beside the Spin button. In the pop-up window, you can toggle the following:
- Coin size – this is the currency value of each coin. You can choose between 0.01 and 0.50
- Coins per Line – this is the bet level or the number of coins you want to wager per line. It will be multiplied to the coin size.
- Total bet – you can increase and decrease your total bet as you wish.
Here are the features of the game
- Wild – represented by the magician, it substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. If you land a wild and it constitutes a win, it will replace the entire reel where it landed as wilds. Then, all the winning symbols that were initially paid will disappear and be replaced with new ones.
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is the purple dollar sign. It has the highest payout in the game and will pay cash prizes instead of free spins. The scatter pays in any position. Here is the payout grid
- 5 – 50,000
- 4 – 5,000
- 3 – 500
- Tumble – this is a feature where all symbols that constitute a winning line will disappear and get replaced, even if there is no wild involved. Upon replacement, new winning combinations will receive a 2X multiplier. This multiplier will increase by one after every tumble.
The slot machine has no bonus rounds or jackpots.
How to Win the Game
To win, you must land a combination of the same symbols. At the very least, you should have three same symbols on a pay line. The only exception is the Assistant, which requires only two symbols lined up on a recognised winning position.
You can view these positions in the game menu.
The paytable is expressed in currency values. These numbers will change as you increase or decrease your bet size. The one shown below represents the highest amount of money you can win at the maximum bet of 100 coins per spin.
|HIGH-VALUE SYMBOL PAYTABLE|
|Times on a Pay Line||SYMBOLS|
One of the tips to implement here has something to do with patience. Wagering 100 coins per spin will deplete your bankroll quickly. If you prepared £1,000 for your gambling, it would only last for ten spins, and there is really no guarantee that you will land the scatter symbol five times within ten tries.
At best, you must wager the smallest amount and wait until you hit at least three scatter symbols. This strategy ensures that you are maximising your bankroll.
Test the game first in online slot review websites with no download required. You can test Vegas Magic pokies and determine how the volatility can affect your game style. Players from around the world, including those in New Zealand (NZ), can access the demo game and play without limits.
Despite the absence of popular bonuses like free spins and jackpots, the player feels compensated because of the tumble feature. It is akin to having free spins, albeit the basic requirement is to land a winning combo in the base game. The expanding wild is also a welcome feature that many players will appreciate.
You can play Vegas Magic online with real money in online casinos offering games from Pragmatic Play. You can access it from the lobby after you complete your deposit.