Overview of Where’s the Gold Slot
Where’s the Gold online slot machine by Aristocrat comes with 3 rows, 5 reels, and 25 paylines. If you are interested in searching for hidden treasures in gold mines, then Where’s the Gold free pokie is exactly what this slot offers. You are in the master’s seat in this game and venture on an adventure trip to hunt for yellow metal across the mountains and the plains.
Released in 2003, this medium variance title first appeared in the brick and mortar casinos. The huge success of this title in the land-based gambling houses prompted Aristocrat to take it online. The digital gamers welcomed it with both hands, thanks to its glitz, colour, animations, and impressive features. Some of the interesting characteristics of Where’s the Gold slot game include wild, scatter, free spins, and a special feature.
Where’s the Gold Slot Game: First Impression
From the name, it is clear that Where’s the Gold slot machine has the old Wild West gold rush theme. All the symbols associated with the theme like dynamite, pickaxes, and wagons are featured in this no download title. All the icons have a cartoonish look and feel, and with high-end graphics and glitz, it keeps players on their toes. The animations and the sound are simple, but are effective and suit the gameplay. The software provider has made all efforts to offer simple visuals and has concentrated more on the yellow metal extraction.
How to Set Where’s the Gold Slot Machine?
This free play title does not have the normal kind of control menu bar seen in most of the online slots. Aristocrat Gaming is an out of the box thinking casino software developer, and hence the control options positions are not at the standard spots. You should use the Settings menu to adjust your coin size and the betting lines. The buttons to set the reels rolling are explained below.
|Settings Gear Icon||Press this button seen on the top right corner of the screen to get access to the menu screen.|
|‘i’||This option provides information about the paytable, the important icons, paylines, and game features.|
|Sound||Hit this option to turn the sound on or off.|
|Autoplay||Press this to choose the number of automatic spins that ranges from 0 to 100.|
|Play||Press this play button to set the reels rolling manually.|
|Coins Button||Press this button to get access to the option of choosing the coins per line and the betways.|
|Coins per Line||The coins per line can be chosen by using the slider next to this option. It ranges from $0.01 to $4.00.|
|Betting Lines||Choose the number of paylines to wager by using the slider provided next to this option. It ranges from 1 to 25.|
Once you have chosen the coin size and the betways, the total bet shows up on the top of the screen.
Playing Where’s the Gold Online Pokie
The betways run from left to right, and you should choose the bet amount before you set the reels to roll. The procedure to start the play is as follows:
- Press the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen of the demo title;
- On the new settings screen, press the coins option to access the coins per line and the paylines;
- Use the slider next to these options to choose the coin per line and the number of active wagering lines. Suppose, you choose $1 as the bet size and 15 paylines, the total bet reflects as $15;
- Once both options are chosen, press the Autoplay or the Play button to start the game.
Where’s the Gold Free Slot – Attractive Features
The first thing that all New Zealand pokie fans check is the slot features, and they are as follows:
The gold icon is the wild, and it helps in creating new winning combinations. It has an active role in the special feature round.
The firing dynamite is the scatter, and it leads to the free spins round. Landing two of the scatters on the 3×5 grid offers a payout. Three or more of the scatters help in triggering the additional rounds. The scatter wins are multiplied by the total wager.
Where’s the Gold Pokie: Features
- Landing 3, 4 or 5 scatters anywhere on the reels triggers up to 10 free games. It can also trigger up to 3 wild icons;
- Once this round starts, you are taken to a mini-game. Here, you choose any of the characters to be your gold-digger, and it will be denoted with a spotlight;
- All the characters will start to dig, and the number of free spins you gain depends on the nuggets you collect while digging;
- If you collect gold coins during this round, then they act as the wild. These wilds take the place of other symbols other than the scatter to help in creating new winning combinations;
- Landing 3 or more of dynamite scatters during the extra rounds retriggers this feature.
If you love to take a risk like most NZ pokie fans, then press the Gamble option after a win. A card shows up on the screen, and you should try to pick the colour (red or black) of the hidden card. If your choice is correct, your winnings are doubled. If you are a high-roller and love taking big risks, then opt for the suit of the card. If your guess is right, your winnings are quadrupled, or else you lose the winnings. This option is available only 5 times.
Volatility and RTP of Where’s the Gold Online Slot Machine
This is a medium variance title. Hence, it suits a different kind of players. Where’s the Gold RTP (Return to Player) a percentage of 94.92% is a bit below the market average. However, the minimum RTP level can go up a few notches when the special bonus round takes place.
The Jackpot of Where’s the Gold Game
This title does not come with any progressive jackpot rounds. So, by placing the highest wagers on the maximum number of lines, you can gain a maximum of $4000. The gambler has the chance to increase the size of the win by using the gamble option.
Tips and Advice for Novice Gamblers
- As a new player, you should first look and find out the best gambling site that hosts this title with an attractive welcome offer. By using such options, you get to stake more than what you originally have;
- Signing up at casinos that have Where’s the Gold online slot bonus spins or free cash offers is a good option. You can play more without money risk;
- Do not forget to check out a promotion webpage and offers available there before fixing a gambling website;
- Start playing with low-value spins. Once you hit a winning combo, choose to double the current stake. You can keep increasing it if you hit the lucky streak.
Advice for the Seasoned Players
Whether you have experience in trying out plenty of titles or you have experience in winning huge money out of gambling, make sure to play the Where’s the Gold demo mode a few times before placing real money bets. This is because every title comes with unique gameplay and characteristics. Hence, by trying the free practice mode, you understand it better and know how it plays out.
Where’s the Gold Pokies Mobile Compatibility
The gamblers using Android smartphones and tablets and iOS devices like iPhones and iPads can access this title on their mobile browsers. You need to look at online casinos offering this title on their mobile platforms so that you get the option to try it out on handheld devices. As it supports HTML5 technology, the game is tweaked to suit a wide variety of mobile devices. With instant play support, you can play it directly from your mobile browsers without any download.
- Gamble option to double or quadruple the winnings.
- Pick up bonus round to decide the number of free spins.
- Maximum payout of $4000.
- Below average RTP.
- Limited number of features.
Where’s the Gold is a very popular pokie due to its gold rush theme, medium volatility, and the fun bonus round. The design and the graphics differ from most modern-day titles, but it brings out the classic Wild West theme to life right on your computer screens. Play it at your favourite casino and feel the difference.