- Part of a well-established online gambling brand
- Well-designed site
- Good mobile offerings
- Plenty of promotions and bonuses to claim
- All games supplied by the top provider, Microgaming
32 Red Casino is a professional, well-designed online casino that’s all about offering players of all tastes a high-quality online gambling experience. It’s a part of the Kindred Group plc., which operates a number of sister sites such as 32Red Bingo and 32Red Sport. The company is based in Malta and currently has active licences from the UK Gambling Commission and from the Government of Gibraltar, ensuring it is operating fairly and legally.
The company 32Red is also a member of the Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association, which is a group of Gibraltar’s top online casino operators whose aim is to work with governments on various concerns and ensure the online gambling industry has the right policies put in place. The establishment readily accepts players from a broad range of countries throughout the world, including New Zealand.
32 Red Bonuses
One of the best things about 32Red Casino is that it has a lot of promotional offers listed.
- If you’re new to their site, you’ll be able to claim a free $10 just for signing up – this free bonus money can be used on the most popular games, and you can win up to $100 from it.
- For your first deposit, you’ll receive 150% more in bonus money, with up to $150 able to be claimed from this offer which is active within 7 days since the deposit was made. The wagering requirement for this bonus is x50, meaning that if you deposit $10 and get $15 on top, you’ll have to wager $750 ($25×50). Note that the offers tend to regularly change, so check the official website for the current promotions.
- As well as these offers for new players, the establishment has a good number of ongoing promotions for those already signed up: at the time of writing, it has a number of promos like “My Red Rewards”, “Free Games Season Ticket”, and “Ruby Tuesday.
- The Red Ruby Rewards Loyalty Program rewards player loyalty. You earn points for every bet you make and the more points you earn, the higher your level will be. There are five levels to the scheme, each one offering better rewards and bonuses than the one before it.
- The final one, Club Rouge, is by invitation only and offers the best perks of all the different levels.
- There’s also the Red Rewards scheme, which offers all players specially tailored daily offers to enhance their gaming experience.
The line-up of games you can play at 32Red is large and diverse enough that it should cater to all players’ tastes. There are some 288 games in total listed on their official website. They are divided into:
Most of these are video slots: there are 220 of them altogether, and they include lots of popular ones, such as Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck II, Highlander, Jurassic World and Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, an exclusive slot that can’t be found elsewhere – the popular TV presenters Ant and Dec developed the slot in partnership with the casino, and it’s gone on to be a big hit with players.
There are also some progressive jackpots to be found here, such as Major Millions, Tunzamunni, Treasure Nile and Mega Moolah – these are some of the world’s highest paying slots, though of course, the chances of winning are incredibly slim indeed.
As for table games, there are a few dozen of them you can play. You’ll find quite a few blackjack and roulette games, along with a number of video poker versions and some other classic casino titles such as sic bo, baccarat and three card poker, to name a few.
Live casino games are also offered at 32Red Casino for players from New Zealand and other accepted countries. You can try your luck at live versions of blackjack, roulette, three card poker, Caribbean stud poker, baccarat and casino hold’em.
The games are neatly sorted into different categories. The lobby is laid out in quite a straightforward way, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find what you’re looking for.
32Red Casino caters well for mobile users. There’s a 32Red mobile casino, which you can easily access through your device’s web browser. There’s also an app, which you can download to your device. Both options are good ones to consider if you’re looking to play online games while on the go. The app is designed to offer a smoother and more responsive experience than the 32Red mobile version, though it only has around 150 games available to play. The 32Red mobile offerings are available on Android and iOS devices.
When it comes to making payments at 32Red Casino, you can choose from quite a few different payment methods. The establishment accepts many widely used payment methods, including the following:
The minimum amount you can deposit and withdraw is $10. There are no charges for making deposits or withdrawals with any of the accepted payment methods.
While deposits are instant, for withdrawals you first have to wait up to 24 hours for your withdrawal request to be processed. Then once this is all done, if you’re using an e-wallet your money should reach you pretty much straight away, though for other payment methods you may have to wait a few extra working days.
It’s common for online casinos to have games by lots of different providers; this is so they can appeal to a wide range of players. Things are different at the 32Red online casino, however, as all of the games come from a single provider: Microgaming. This is one of the biggest names in the online game development industry. It’s responsible for launching the world’s very first real money online casino back in 1994 and has continued to be a pioneer, releasing a string of highly creative, innovative games that continue to raise the bar higher and higher.
Security and Fairness
As any online casino should, 32Red takes the safety and wellbeing of its players seriously. It currently has two active gambling licenses, one from the UK and one from Gibraltar, and uses all the latest software and security programs to ensure that everyone who signs up to be its member is fully protected at all times. 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which is the online gambling industry standard, is used.
32Red Casino offers round-the-clock customer service. You can get in touch with the customer support team no matter what time of day or night it is. There doesn’t seem to be a phone number listed anywhere, though there is a live chat feature, which is actually quite hard to locate. Before getting in touch, it’s a good idea to visit the Help Centre, which has answers to lots of commonly asked questions listed; you may well find the answer to yours here.
32Red Casino is a large and well-presented online casino that’s part of a well-established gambling brand. There are a few different sections on the 32Red site, so those who sign up have lots of gambling opportunities easily accessible. The casino section is entirely powered by Microgaming, one of the leading game providers, and has a good line-up of games, with plenty of video slots, progressive jackpots, table games and live dealer games to offer. It’s a top casino for New Zealanders to play at and has more than enough promotions and bonuses to claim, so why not sign up today and start playing?