What is a Casino Bonus?
A casino bonus is a special deal that can grant you extra rewards. You can earn any casino bonus or bonus spins from any online gambling website. You claim casino bonuses by fulfilling certain requirements. Once this criterion is met, you can then proceed to claim the bonus. The bonus is designed to give you a major advantage over other players. You can earn bonus credit to gamble online so that you can play more casino games. You can earn a free spins bonus to use on slot machines. Sometimes you can gain access to exclusive casino games and a bonus offer like 20 free spins, 50 free spins, 100 free spins, 150 free spins, 200 free spins and 300 free spins respectively.
Bonuses are what big online casinos offer most. Online casinos mainly offer these promotions as a way of getting more players to come to them. Gaming becomes a lot better when you have more to play with and more to do. Casinos will grant players the best bonuses as a way of thanks for signing up with them. If they continue to reward them with more, they are more inclined to stay. Sometimes they offer more for less significant casino bonus, like a welcome bonus or free spins no deposit. The online casino industry is built on bonus promotions and will always work to build on top of them for better benefits. Even if players find themselves running out of casino games, they can find new ways to start playing using welcome bonuses, bonus funds, free spins and other rewards.
Bonuses are not rewarded all the time, however. The casino will often make them difficult to gain. This is so everything remains fair for all parties involved. The players shouldn’t be rewarded with real money all the time as they can earn far more than they should. Casinos cannot afford to dish out bonuses all the time as they may come from their own money. Both customers and many casinos must have fair deals that benefit both of them. If not, it could shut the best online casinos down. New players may find themselves at a disadvantage against a player that has many benefits given to them.
If you ever wanted to find out more about a deposit bonus, a bonus 200 free spins or 100 free spins, they will always come with an official description. The casino will provide you with all the info you need. Free spins no deposit can be the rarest to gain.
How Do Casino Bonuses Work?
As mentioned before, a deposit casino bonus works with the wagering requirements. This adds to the difficulty of trying to get the best advantage over other players. Making the player pass through obstacles is to make them invest more real money in the casino. It also seems fitting to a match bonus reward for those who work the hardest. You can normally see the wagering requirements on the terms and conditions page underneath. New Zealand casinos are required by law to mention every detail and criteria in an online casino bonus promotion, so you can find all necessary details about such rewards as a bonus 150 free spins, 20 free spins and 300 free spins even for a mobile casino. This can also be a great way of seeing which match deposit bonus is legitimate or not.
The type of bonuses available may only happen depending on the online casino bonus NZ. This relates to how much funding they have and how much they can do. Most casinos that are small may not have the funding they need to provide a bigger bonus amount. They may often provide a welcoming gift in the form of the first deposit bonus, a match bonus or free spins. Larger and more popular casino sites will more likely have better deals on offer. Free spins no deposit bonus is given at casinos that don’t need extra free cash. They may even be able to provide bonuses every single day. Players are more likely to register with those that have more options. Some find ways around it, like offering deposit free spins for slots instead of a match bonus.
If you want to look for casinobonuses, they will always be at the forefront of an online casino. They prefer to have them be the first thing you see so that you may join up with them quicker. If you want recommendations on online casino bonuses, online reviews such as this one provide what you need. You may find all of this information confusing at first. This is why you should learn everything you can about them before you sign up for a casino. There can be a risk of running into a bonus that doesn’t provide what it promises. If the bonus is on the casino site, then it is certainly official. If it is from an outside source, make sure it has proper terms and conditions to see and a clear wagering requirement. A bonus that doesn’t offer details runs the risk of being illegitimate.
Once you have used a deposit casino bonus, you cannot use another one until those requirements are fulfilled. It is also possible for more than one bonus to be active at a time. You can sign up for multiple casinos and use their cash and free spins bonuses for each account.
How to Get a Casino Bonus?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to claim a bonus. Promotional NZ casinos require different steps. For the most part, here is how you can acquire the most common ones:
- Sign up for the casino. This is the first step you have to make in order to qualify. An online casino in New Zealand will only offer a deposit bonus or, for example, 20 free spins and 300 free spins to customers. Sign up using an email and password to create an account. Once the casino recognizes you as a player, they will give you more info on the latest deals.
- Most online casino bonuses will require a casino deposit bonus. After making an account, you can then choose a payment method and offer financial details. Once the method is set, you can then offer the initial deposit. The promotion will mention what the minimum deposit amount can be. This could be from as little as 10 NZD.
- Other requirements must also be fulfilled. Check the information to see what else must be accomplished. This can be a certain number of wins or how many casino games you have played all together. Check to see if you’re good at video poker, online slots, or even at blackjack bonuses.
- The bonus will apply to you for a limited time. Check to see how long you can use any bonus like a deposit bonus or 150 free spins and when it will expire. Once the date has come, you will no longer be able to use this bonus.
- Use the best bonus on the game of your choice or a specified game it tells you. Multiple bonuses like sticky bonuses work on a slot machine, Book of Dead as for example. The sticky bonus is an active bonus.
How We Select Best Casino Bonus Offers
- Bonus Amount: To find the best casino bonus, including a bonus 150 free spins or a bonus 200 free spins, you need to look for how much you will be getting from new casinos. Naturally, you will want to find the casino with the most to offer. This can depend on what you are comfortable with. The smaller casino offers can be more beneficial if you just start out. Bigger offers may require more from experienced players. You also should see if you can win a lot from games with the amount you are given. If the money you are given is not enough to secure a few wins, it may not be worth it. For beginners, try and start with smaller offers first.
- Validity: It was mentioned earlier that you should always check to see if the bonus is valid. The bonus validity is always confirmed by the casino itself. If the casino comes with a full list of requirements and is properly advertised, it is official. You can also ask the customer service team at an online casino for further verification. If this bonus is known by the casino, you can find comfort in the confirmation from real employees. Any illegal bonuses will always be reported by the customer service team immediately. The seal of approval will be from well-known names in the business.
- Casino Safety: Checking the rules is always recommended before committing to a first deposit bonus. This is because you don’t want to make any mistakes while you apply for a promotion. If you break any of the rules, either by accident or purposeful, there will be consequences. It could end with you being permanently banned or losing money. Once again, checking in with the contact page will let you know about the safety. Keep an eye on the licenses for the casino too. It is the job of the casino license to make sure that all laws in New Zealand and gambling restrictions are followed.
- Terms and Conditions: Terms and conditions section is where you will find all of the legal information. It will have a lot of the fine print that details more information on how any reward like a bonus 150 free spins or a bonus 200 free spins works. If you are ever confused about anything, the terms and conditions will most likely have the answer. This will include information on deposits, ramifications to rule-breaking, time limits, cancellations, and more. This is also yet another sign of a legitimate bonus. The more information there is, the more trustworthy this promotion is considered. If you don’t see a list of details, then do not commit to it.
Official Terms and Conditions
Licenses like the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission cover most NZ casino bonus terms. They will usually be held in a bullet point list, so it can be made easier to find a specific piece of info.
These determine how much you must win with bonus funds before you are allowed to withdraw all of your winnings. For example, say if the wagering requirements are 30x and you have been given NZ$300. This means that you must spend 30x that bonus percentage in order to withdraw any rewards you have won from it.
This is a bit more specific than the wagering requirements. This will specify exactly how much money you must win. It will be the maximum amount that must be gained. Reach this number, and two things could happen. Either the bonus itself will be rewarded, or the rewards from the casino games will be available for max withdrawal.
Most online casino bonuses worth a minimum first deposit is normal. The minimum bet is exactly how much your own first deposit must be before access. Sometimes there is a max bet, too, with a maximum deposit.
Payment Method Restrictions
Some payment methods may be restricted when withdrawing prizes from this bonus. This is to help prevent any holes in the security and control where the money goes. The max bonus bet may only work with a specific option.
Some bonuses may only apply to certain games. This can be for multiple reasons. They either don’t apply to the laws of the game, or a select game has the best chances of winning.
Some promotions are only available for a limited time. Check the expiration date so that the cash reward does not disappear from you. The time limit may only be a week or even just 24 hours.
Betting Casinos Limit
This will tell you how much you are allowed to bet with the bonus. If you go overboard, it may become invalid or can result in too many winnings. This makes it unfair for players who don’t have the bonus.
Bonus Abuse Policies
These policies make sure that you can not exploit the bonus to what it can’t allow you. Match bonuses are made to provide an advantage but not supply endless bonus winnings. Respect the policies to not abuse the system.
As with online gambling in general, age restriction applies to bonuses. Naturally, if you are old enough to gamble responsibly by New Zealand law, then you are old enough for the bonus 200 free spins or any other. Responsible gambling is also helped by gambling charities.
Types of Casino Bonuses
Bonus types come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Both free spins and loyalty points are good examples. Everything is designed to give you an edge, and you can decide which works out best for you. Here are the best examples:
No Deposit Bonuses
This is a reward offered to you at online casinos with no deposit offers needed. It is essentially free money that is rewarded or different types of 50 free spins, 100 free spins and 200 free spins provided regularly. The main catch is that you will need to meet their wagering requirements before you can withdraw money from them. No deposit bonuses can be unlocked through promo codes.
Free Spins Bonuses
Deposit free spins are one of the main treats to slot games. Deposit free spins allow you to spin the reels without having to spend a bet. Some slot machines allow bonus free spins to be earned with their own features, like 50 free spins, 100 free spins or 200 free spins. You can earn free spins no deposit bonuses too.
Casino Sign Up Bonuses
A sign up bonus is given to you by doing just that. Just enter your details and create an account to gain access. A welcome bonus is a common example, although not all are called a welcome bonus. Some 200 free spins, 100 free spins or 50 free spins, for example, could be given as a kind of this reward.
A Welcome Bonus offer is the main selling point for major casino operators. You can earn lots of free bonus money with a welcome bonus. The extra rewards from a welcome bonus are granted to your first deposits, then a few more. This can be up to three or even five deposits made. The 1st deposit will follow the next ones afterwards. The first deposit bonus may have a maximum bonus.
Casino Bonus Codes
Deposit bonus codes can be gained from exclusive bonuses. They can be used to earn an extra gift or gain the no deposit bonuses mentioned earlier. The bonus codes normally must be entered into your casino account.
High Roller Bonuses and VIP Programs
A VIP bonus is where you can get all kinds of benefits. You can qualify for a loyalty rewards program and earn high-roller rewards. These are big boons to your gaming as they grant you more rewards than regular players. Earn and spend bonus points so that you can earn loyalty bonuses as you grow.
Game Specific Bonuses
Some specific games count their own special promotions. This casino bonus will only apply to that game and cannot be used anywhere else. Free spins like 100 free spins can get used a lot on slot machines like Multi Million Jackpot.
Think of this as a safety net. They are also known as reload bonuses. If you end up losing your free money, the casino will give cashback to you. That way, your losses won’t be as nearly as defeating. Some can come with a welcome bonus.
Banking Specific Bonuses
These only apply to certain banking methods. Some like debit cards may offer more bonus money through the use of a brand like Visa or MasterCard.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
These apply to online mobile casinos. They may run their own promotions, separate from the same casino desktop version.
Monthly Bonuses and Promotions
These are accessible in certain months. Live casino games may hold special tournaments in months like June or October. They normally fit themes like seasonal events or a special live casino.
How to Maximize Profit from Bonuses
Here are four major tips in making the most out of a bonus:
- Take advantage of no deposit bonuses the most. They offer the best deals as you can earn the biggest profit from them. With no real money being given up, the more winning you can withdraw.
- Try not to waste the opportunity given to you. Plan out what casino games you can use, how much you are willing to spend, and how long you plan to play. Make all the free spins last and make every penny from the bonus cash pay off.
- Compare the bonuses together to find the best one for you. With so much variety, there is bound to be something to help you. Compare live casino bonuses to a regular gambling site to see if they can get you a better deal.
- Don’t forget to look at the rules of online casinos. Always make sure you are following every guideline so that you don’t lose your rewards, including 100 free spins, by accident. You may only be rewarded deposit spins if you get enough wins. You may lose your winnings if you don’t reach the wagering requirement.
How to Calculate the Casino Bonus Value
If you ever need specific details on what the bonus is worth, there are online tools to help you out. Some of them are direct systems that can do all the calculations for you. Just fill in a few details about the bonus or free spins and you can see how much you could win. This includes details like how much bonus money you are given, extras like bonus spins, what the wagering requirement is, the “house edge” of a casino, and so on.
If you wish to do it manually, you need to look at the details mentioned earlier. Sometimes these factors don’t necessarily involve numbers. It may take into account what kind of games you are into. It could also be determined by how good you are at certain games. If you are good at slots, then free spins will work the best. If you enjoy table games, try gaining more money to play with. Try and pay close attention to the wagering requirements. If you are afraid you cannot meet that requirement with your casino skills, you may not earn enough value.
- Is a casino bonus worth it?
This will depend on what they can offer as a welcome bonus and what free spins you are capable of. Use online tools and your own experience to judge the value.
- What does wagering 40 times mean?
You must earn 40x of what you were given to withdraw your winnings.
- What is the wagering requirement?
The amount you must meet with the free bonus cash in order to be allowed to withdraw prizes.
- Why do casinos give bonuses?
Online casinos mainly wish to get more customers. Giving benefits and free spins convinces a to stay for longer. A casino bonus code can be very eye-catching.
- What is a typical bonus amount?
Bonus amounts can range from NZ$20.00 to up to NZ$5,000.00. This will depend on a budget of a casino NZ. Most are from welcome bonuses.
- What online casino has the highest no deposit bonus?
Slotocash has got a no deposit bonus code worth NZ$7,777. It is not included in the welcome package.
- Which online casino game pays out the most?
Currently, the Ugga Bugga Slot from NetEnt has the highest RTP of 99.07%.