Ares: The Battle for Troy pokies follow up with a haven of bonus payout and symbol options that are hard to ignore, considering the payout coming up.
This casino slot product has a lot to choose from the cart it provides to the real money gamblers. Here are some of the bonus offers and symbols.
The Wild symbol of the game is an image of the Greek warrior, one of the most popular war characters of the time. Wilds in the game appear only on reels 2, 3, and 4, and works as a trump symbol.
Thus, all the low pay symbols are replaced except for the scatters. During the Wild-backed substitution, the highest win among the set of wins is rewarded.
Trojan horse represents the scatter symbol of the game. This is the most productive image of the product giving out multiple avenues to earn. Firstly, the Trojan horse icon is responsible for giving out coin-based payouts. For 5 times appearance, the payout is 125 coins, and for 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 125 and 5-coin multiplier to takeaway.
When 3 or more of the Trojan Horse icon appears in the main reels, the bonus game round is triggered. In this feature game round, a player requires choosing among 15 shields, and each of them has different rewards. Each of the rewards is added to the feature win segment in the game.
There is an option called COLLECT feature, ensuring to reflect the prizes in the player’s account. When a person hits Win All option, they will receive all the prizes already chosen and moves to the city of Troy. On entering the City of Troy, the players will pick Helmets and collect prizes until they choose a Helmet revealing COLLECT.
The game does not come up with free spins or multipliers-based payout options. Instead, the jackpot-based rounds make up for good and rewards as much as 6250 coins as the bonus payout given.
A player can bet for about 125.00 coins at maximum in one single game, and the minimum bet per line is 0.25 coins. All these come up with an innovative autospin feature, ensuring the gamblers to enjoy the product without hassle.
Ares: The Battle for Troy slot machine game comes up with specific payline symbols that bear a good resemblance with the story of Troy and ancient adventures. Here are some of the important symbols that play a major impact on the product.
- Shield: The Shield imaged symbol in the game is the first major icon, giving out payout of 100, 50 and 5 coins for featuring 5, 4, and 3 times.
- Helmet: This is the next important pay icon of the product, and gives 100 coins for coming up 5 times on the reels. For 3 times, the takeaway is 5 coins, and for 4 times, the takeaway is 50 coins.
- Armour: The logo bears the third spot, and has a maximum payout of 100 coins for coming up 5x in the main reels. For 4x and 3x, the coin reward is 50 and 5 coins respectively.
- Axe: The final main reel symbol rewarding punters with 50, 10, and 2 coins for appearing 5, 4, and 3 times respectively.
- Low Pay Symbols: Card pokies from 9 to Ace are the low pay icons, and the latter one pays the highest with 25 coins for the taking.
One of the popular tips over the game requires gamblers to bet max if they are playing free. This will ensure more experience over the slot product and while paying out.
Ares: The Battle for Troy is a wonderfully etched slot-themed story, available across leading NZ based no download gambling sites. The product from RTG, one of the named developers, bears to compel the gamblers while giving out generous rewards.
Although, it may not have fancy multipliers or free spins galore, with Ares: The Battle for Troy RTP of 97%, it is certainly a bragging right for the company.