How to Play?
The game works with the following steps:
- When a player opens this popular slot game at a casino, they will find buttons at the bottom panel to set play lines and wagering limits;
- Use the ‘+’ and ‘–’ buttons at the bottom to set wagers and play lines to spin;
- A minimum and maximum bet range lies within 25p to £250 for every spin; maximum bet is another feature that one can try; this puts a maximum bet on every playline and increases the probability for a player to land jackpot prize;
- Highest paying icons here are the White and Red Queen symbols besides the other two comic symbols adopted from the classic tale;
- Red Queen on the first reel and White Queen on the 5th reel trigger a feature called Clash of Queens Battle. Here red crown gives free spins while white crown includes a scene of both queens battling it out. If the red loses then the player is awarded 4 additional rounds; with wins, you get 8 additional rounds; Red Queen brings in random wild reels during the additional rounds; there are possibilities of triggering more additional rounds as well;
- Autoplay is a feature by which one can set the lines moving a set number of times facilitating the chances of more payouts.
Wins and Payouts
The game provides wins in the following ways:
- 3, 4, 5 of Humpty Dumpty and Tweedledum and Tweedledee provide 15, 100, 500 coins with a minimum wager;
- A wild symbol comes on reels 2, 3, 4, 5 and assists in creating winning combos by filling in for missing icons:
- A scatter offers 50 coins as the maximum payout for 5 of a kind;
- 3, 4, 5 of Red and White Queen symbols are highest paying combinations; with a minimum wager they provide payouts of 50, 250, 750 coins accordingly;
- White Queen, when chosen, triggers the feature called ‘White Queen Picks’; accumulated picks get boosted by 2x multiplier; the player needs to pick on chess pieces, and it helps reveal cash prizes.
The Clash of Queens online slot has meticulously done visuals. A touch of the bizarre along with a distinct soundtrack keeps players engaged and entertained. This game can be found on different casino sites online including free demo modes. It is an easy game matrix and packs several features. The Clash of Queens RTP is 95.5% making the winning potential for gambling enthusiasts decent.
The standard features are included here along with free spins and Pick Me features. The newbies can try it at a legitimate NZ casino portal for free. Many portals offer the game as a no download game, allowing one to play on the go.
In order to play Clash of Queens pokies with real money, a gambler needs to register for an account on the site. Many sites have a no deposit bonus that allows players to try the reels with bonus money at best. Once they realise the lucrative aspects of playing the games, they can choose to create member accounts and play on the site.