Fire Siege Fortress Slot Review
|Wild Symbol||Wild text|
|Lines||3 to 4|
|Minimum/Maximum Bet||0.01 to 1|
Set your wager by changing the size of your coin. You can do this with the Coin Value button at the bottom right. You can choose between £0.01 and £1.
The next step is to determine the number of coins you want to wager per line. You can choose between one and ten. Since the pay lines are fixed, you cannot change it.
Your total stake for a spin is equal to coin size X coin amount X 20 pay lines.
Here are the game features that will help increase your odds of winning.
- Free Spins – you will trigger this if you land three scatter symbols, which is represented by a crown. You can get between three and six free games. You can also activate the tower coin feature, which will only happen if you land at least two scatters on the top sections of reels 1, 4, and 5. In it, your winnings during the free spins will receive 5X multiplier value.
- Wild – a popular slot feature that is represented by a block with the text “wild” in this game. It substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. It also triggers different bonus games.
- Archer Attack – it becomes active if you land the wild at the bottom of reel 2. In this feature, between one and three wilds will randomly appear.
- Dragon’s Breath – an expanding wild will appear on reel three if you land the wild at the bottom of the third reel. It will change all symbols on that reel into a wild.
- Trebuchet Assault – one or two giant wilds will appear on the reels if you land the wild at the bottom of reel 4.
How to Win
To win real money, you must land three same symbols on adjacent reels. It does not matter if the symbols do not touch each other. This means that the game does not really have 20 pay lines. It’s just that it will charge you 20 lines per spin.
The slot will only pay from left to right, and will only start counting from the leftmost reel.
To paytable is expressed in multiplier values, and the amounts will be multiplied to your bet per line.
|HIGH-VALUE SYMBOL PAYTABLE|
|Times on a Pay Line||SYMBOLS|
If you wagered £0.01 with ten coins per line, your total stake is £2. If you landed three warriors, you would win £0.01 X 40 payout X 10 coins per line = £4.
One thing to consider when playing Fire Siege Fortress online is that the bonus rounds are difficult to trigger. This is because they have to land in specific positions in the grid, unlike other slots where you can land them anywhere.
The best option to go around this obstacle when gambling is to bet small yet maximise the coin amount. In this case, you need to wager £0.01 and ten bet levels and shell out £2 per spin. At this rate, you can still win £12 if you landed the Dragon five times on adjacent reels.
As a 3D slot, this has good graphics that can add excitement to your gaming activity. However, you need to test it out first in its demo version. You can find a slot review website that offers it with no download, and then you can practice from there.
All players can test it out, no matter which country you are from. Whether you are from the U.S., UK, or New Zealand (NZ), you can get your hands on it.
Once you are convinced that this is a good selection for you, you can browse for Fire Siege Fortress pokies. Then you can look for a casino that accepts players from your country. Choose an online casino that offers hefty bonuses so you can get more value for your money. The last thing to do is to complete your deposit, and then you can play. Make sure, too, that you have the right payment method to withdraw your winnings.