YoYouGaming is a new software development company that has been stealing the scene even before anyone could have noticed it. Gold Miner is their latest slot machine and important addition to their increasing portfolio. The slot machine pays homage to the hard workers and miners who put blood and sweat in their profession.
Speaking of the machine, it is a video slot with 3 rows, 5 reels, and 30 paylines. It has been designed beautifully, and the background screen glows in a golden hue. The theme music is suspenseful, and the occasional burst of dramatic effects makes the gameplay really interesting.
Features of Gold Miner Pokies
YoYouGaming is known for creating non-progressive games that are loaded with regular betting and gambling features. Gold Miner pokies offer some of the best gambling features like wild, jackpot, scatter bonus rounds, and a couple of other interesting things.
- Wild Card: The axe and shovel symbol acts as the wild card in the machine. It can substitute all the other cards if it leads to forming a winning combination. It cannot replace a scatter or a jackpot card.
- Bonus: The gold crate is the bonus symbol, and the player get 1000 bonus coins if they are able to match 5 bonus cards on their screens. With 4 symbols, they receive 100 coins as a bonus.
- Scatter: The glowing lantern is the scatter symbol. It serves many purposes in the gameplay.
- 5 scatter symbols award 500 coins and 16 free spins which are played with a 10x multiplier.
- 4 symbols award 12 free spins along with 100 coins. The players get 5x multiplier if they are able to grab 4 scatter cards.
- 3 symbols award 5 free spins played with 2x multiplier.
- Jackpot: A hard-working miner himself acts as the jackpot card. Three of these jackpot cards can trigger a whopping jackpot of 10,000 coins. The jackpot is in three categories called as Mini, Minor, and Major. The players can win only 1 jackpot per game.
- Mobile Adaptability: The Gold Miner online machine has been developed with an HTML5 framework; hence, the game can be played on mobile devices with ease.
Being a low variance game, it has a low reward to risk ratio. Gold Miner RTP ranges around 95.3% and coupled with bonus and jackpot rewards, the machine holds interesting prospects for the players.
How to Play Gold Miner?
Before you enter the mines which are filled with gold, you need to set your wager first. Bets in the game have a very long range, and wagering begins at a minimum of 0.05. The maximum permissible bet set at 0.50. The players can alter the bet size using the “Coin” button on the main screen.
Once the players have decided their wager amount, they can press the glowing golden “Spin” button to set the reels in motion. With the “Autoplay” button, the gamblers can play 25 rounds without any break. Smaller bets in the slot machine are because of the policy of responsible gambling adopted by YoYouGaming.
Winning in Gold Miner
Like any modern casino game, this machine is based on randomized outcomes decided by RNG algorithms. Hence the outcome of one spin is completely independent of the previous spin. The players cannot control the outcomes, but with smart wagering techniques, they can boost their probability of winning in this machine and any other machine too.
The players are advised to enjoy the game with smaller bets in the beginning and gradually start increasing their bet size as they proceed in the game. Also, they are advised to make a well-timed entry and place their bets before the machine runs cold. To save themselves from confusion, the players can enjoy the demo game available on our website. They can play it for no deposit, no deposit, and learn the rules of the game easily.
YoYouGaming is one of the relatively new game development companies that has started to create ripples in the industry. Their latest popular creation is Gold Miner which has already debuted as a fan favourite in NZ casinos. Gamblers would enjoy the beauty of the gameplay as they try the machine for real money at an online casino of their choice.