Mayan Gods grid layout design and symbols
The paytable of this video slot consists of 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 active paylines to bet on. The game symbols comprise of 4 Mayan deities, 9 regular characters, and one wild symbol. The Mayan Gods have unique characteristics as listed below:
- The Mayan King: He is a giant, 2×2 Wild card with the ability to bring more wilds to the reels.
- Mayan UFO: He replaces low-paying symbols with those that pay more
- Mayan Eclipse: He changes himself and other random characters on the reels into symbols of the same kind.
- Mayan Shaman: The Shaman increases the game multipliers and retriggers a spin whenever he comes by.
The standard symbols comprise of 4 premium characters and five low-paying icons. The high paying symbols in the Mayan Gods slot consist of a Jade rock, a Pyramid, a Phoenix, and the Sun. The other five elements with lower payouts include Lightning, Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. There is also a Wild card that substitutes any other paying card on the paytable, and it can also pay up to 500 coins if you land 5 of them on the reels. Lastly, the golden totem to the right of the grid is the special multiplier, and it can increase your payouts up to 6,000 times if you’re lucky.
Playing the game
Now that you already have an idea of the characters to watch out, the next step is learning how to play the Mayan Gods casino slot online using these simple instructions.
- Set your bet using the TOTAL STAKE button on the bottom-left corner of the paytable. When you click on the icon, a drop-down menu with stakes of different sizes will appear and you have to choose the value that you find most favourable. The bet limits range from €0.20 to €10.00. This means that the line bet varies between €0.01 and €0.5.
- Hit the yellow SPIN icon located on the bottom-right corner of the screen to set the reels in motion.
- You can use the AUTO feature next to the stake button to activate autoplay. You can select 10, 20, 50, or 100 automatic spins. The advanced auto feature in the slot also gives you the option to stop the rotations if you land a single big win, if you get a jackpot prize, or if your loss exceeds a certain limit. You can speed up the spins using the TURBO icon next to play.
After doing this, you can sit back, cross your fingers, and hope that the elements will align with each single spin.
For new players, it is always a good idea to practice the game mechanics using the Mayan Gods free version before proceeding to play for real money.
How to Win in This Slot
Winning with the Mayan Gods is pretty easy, as all you have to do is land a set of 3 or more successive symbols on the reels. The game has 20 fixed paylines, and they are all active. Whenever 3 or more symbols align on a bet line from left to right, your winnings for that line are calculated by multiplying your line bet by the symbol multiplier. Every win in the base game activates a re-spin which can be retriggered during this special feature known as the Mayan Chain Reactions. You also get higher multipliers with each additional re-spin. The wild symbols in Mayan Gods replace other elements to complete a winning line. They also pay handsomely if you land 3 or more of them on a payline.
There are two types of multipliers in the Mayan Gods game. The first kind constitutes symbol multipliers and they determine the payout for each set of symbols landing on the reels. The least paying character is the ThunderBolt with a payout rate of 8 coins for a 5 of a kind combination. The Sun, on the other hand, is the most rewarding symbol with a payout of 500 coins for a set of 5 successive symbols. The Wild card also pays 500 coins if you get 5 of them to land on a bet line.
A win triggers the extra multipliers in the game, and they increase as you win more re-spins in the Chain Reaction. The multiplier is awarded at the end of the bonus games.
From the unique characteristics of the special symbols in this game to the chain reactions and the extra multipliers, one can rightly conclude that Mayan Gods is a one of a kind online slot machine. The game has medium volatility and a decent RTP factor of 96.11% which makes it a good choice if you are looking for a machine that has the potential to offer you lucrative rewards. The HTML5 coding of this slot machine enhances its visual quality and it also enables you to play Mayan Gods for real money or for fun on any device, including smartphones and tablets. Embark on Mayan adventure today and discover the hidden treasures of the ancient civilization.