Here is the game overview.
|Minimum/Maximum Bet||0.01 to 300|
Steps to Operate and Play
The only thing you need to do is to set your bet. You can choose between £0.01 and £300. This wager already accounts for your total stake for the spin, and bets for all the 25 lines. You cannot change the number of active pay lines as all of these are fixed. The next step is to click on the spin button found at the bottom centre of the playing screen.
If you do not want to spin per round, you can use the auto-spin function by pressing and holding the spin button. If you do, you can set the machine to spin between 5 and 50 times on its own, with no consideration to the amount of money you won or lost. It will go on as you keep on winning or losing.
If you use the auto-spin, the bet it will use is the last bet you set before you activated it.
Here are the game features that will help you win more real money.
- Wild – represented by a bluish crystal, it substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. Landing three wilds will also reload a robot’s weapon, which can be used during the free games.
- Scatter – there are three scatter symbols that only appear on the third reel. Each symbol has its own feature.
- V.E.I. – a robot that will shoot on random reels and convert the hits into wilds. It shoots up to a maximum of seven times.
- Fat Boy – a big suit that shoots a double volley fire. The ones that it hits will turn into wilds.
- B.E.I. – a human-like robot suit that shoots two times randomly on the reels. The symbols that it hit will turn into sticky wilds throughout the free spins.
- Free Spins – if you land a scatter symbol on the third reel that occupies the entire reel, you will be granted with eight free spins.
- Kain – this is a special character who appears during the free spins. This character will capture your droid, and the droid will take energy from the reels, making the energy symbols stick to the reels.
How to Win In the Slot Machine
To win, you have to land at least three same symbols on a pay line. The symbols must be on specific spots, the locations of which are viewable in the game menu.
The paytable is expressed in multiplier values, and the amounts you see below will be multiplied to your total stake.
|HIGH-VALUE SYMBOL PAYTABLE|
|Times on a Pay Line||SYMBOLS|
|Wild||Droid||2-Eyed Droid||Camera Droid||Round Droid|
If you wagered £300 and you landed four wilds, you will win 30 X £300 = £900.
£300 is a lot of money to bet per spin, so your best bet is an amount that you are capable of sustaining for a lot of spins. Suffice it to say that you should be able to spin at least 100 times to make the most out of your gaming experience.
When gambling with slot machines, you also need to take into consideration the payout structure. This one has a maximum award of 100x your wager, which means the biggest you can win is £30,000 if you bet £300 and if you land five wilds.
Having said that, it makes much more sense to wager only £1 in Robots Energy Conflict online and get a chance to win £100 or lose it, rather than lose £300 consistently.
One way to determine how to best approach this game is by playing it in the demo version, which you can find in online review sites. With this approach, you can play with no download required, and no money involved.
And the best part is that you can test the game no matter where you are, even if you reside in countries where there could be gambling restrictions like the Philippines, United States, or New Zealand (NZ).
After testing, you can check Robots Energy Conflict pokies and then decide which casino can give you the most value for your money. You can then proceed to register, complete your deposit, get your bonus, and play.