Sunny Shores slot is playable across a multitude of devices for both free and real money and comes with an RTP percentage of 96.3%. Yggdrasil debuted this slot sometime around May 2017 but, despite being a newcomer, it has garnered quite a loyal fan base in the online gaming community, especially in NZ.
One unique feature that is a part of the Sunny Shores gameplay is the flexibility. Players can select if they want to start spinning from left or right of the available pay lines. However, all of the 5 reels can be activated together for only once in the entire game.
Players can access Sunny Shores slot for free gameplay and real money spins with no downloads from a host of prominent online betting platforms, some of which are listed below:
- Leo Vegas
- Alf Casino
Getting Started on Sunny Shores
To begin playing, one can start with customizing the gameplay with the help of Max Bet Button and an AutoPlay button.
Set against the backdrop of tropical shore with coconut trees and a cheery sun on the horizon, Sunny Shores isn’t like most other games available. Players are presented with a 5X5 reel and 27 pay lines, across which fruit symbols appear once gamblers start spinning.
The range of bet starts from a meagre amount of 0.10 credits and goes up to 125.00 credits. With all the 27 pay lines fixed there isn’t any scope for tampering with combinations.
Once the bet has been placed spinners just have to hit the spin button and wait for the symbols to line up. The Bonus symbols offered at Sunny Shores are:
- The Sunny Wild Symbol – If this Sun symbol lands on the reel it expands in four different directions, be it diagonal, horizontal, or vertical. It also rewards a free spin, this Wild symbol is the gift that just keeps on giving. If any Sunny Wild symbol appears during the re-spin another round of re-spins follow.
- Other symbols consist of fruits like watermelons, pears, pineapples, strawberries, grapes et al, along with a pink oyster. The rewards start from a 6x win on three similar fruit in a row.
Tips on Winning in Sunny Shores
Sunny Shores online might not be an ideal choice for the high stakes gambler who love a high risk and high payout slot.
It does not have a progressive jackpot or VIP scheme, being a simple remake of a retro favourite slot with better graphics and a groovy soundtrack. Players can still win big in Sunny Slot pokies by following a few tips and tricks enlisted below:
- The Sunny Wilds re-spin feature is the best thing about this game, offering re-spins to players every time the wild sun symbol appears on the pay line. This symbol keeps on appearing and offering re-spins until all the wild symbols have expanded and brought bonus winnings. It is the closest thing to a progressive jackpot available here.
- Players can decide from which play line they want to start, flexibility is offered to up their chances of winning. They can start from either left or right of the pay line.
- While spinning gamblers should make use of the Autoplay feature. It starts spinning once similar symbols appear across a pay line, without the player having to press the spin button. Thus, ensuring they do not miss out on their chance of winning a bonus point.
- The wagering limit is incredibly flexible and vast, starting with a meagre amount of 0.10 credits and goes up to 125.00 credits. Thus, players investing small amounts too stand a chance to win significant bonuses.
Final Concluding Thoughts
Fruit slot machines are not a revolutionary feature in the online punter world. Some of the oldest machines found in arcade styled gambling parlours consisted of fruit symbol machines.
Yggdrasil has upped the game with their Sunny Shores slot by introducing a host of new features, ensuring players get the most out of their time and money.
One such feature is their pliable wagering scheme, which players can adjust according to their financial needs. A high wagering amount is not necessary for enjoying the fruits of this game. The High-Quality graphics and groovy soundtrack playing in the background enhance the whole experience.
Sunny Shores game is definitely not meant for high stakes gamblers. This game was designed with the mid-level punters in mind.
Those who prefer an easy to play and rewarding gambling experience with little investment from their part, form the audience base. All in all, this is a good game with a little bit of all the enticing features a gambler can look for in a slot.