The Vampires is a product of Endorphina, an online gaming software developer that is especially popular with NZ and global casinos that support the use of cryptocurrency for real money gameplay.
The software developer has yet to achieve select game development to be a worthy competitor for leading names like NetEnt and Yggdrasil Gaming, but it has decent releases that have gained the attention of punters.
The Vampires Slot is one of these releases, and its use of a highly demanded theme makes it all more popular.
A five by three arrangement adorns the playing grid of The Vampires online slot game that is built to look like a window. The reels are separated using thin marble columns that join a slab of the same material at the bottom.
The slot title sits at the top of the screen with a full moon shining brightly on its background as bats fly around from time to time. A misty cloud is placed at the bottom that spreads to each end of the screen.
Not much room is left for the backdrop, and in the room left numerous skeleton heads can be spotted. No music plays in the background except for the occasional howling of the wind.
The Vampires Playability
Slot games are diverse when it comes to the themes used in their development, but the procedure of play remains the same in nearly all of them. The original rules of play are applied in all Endorphina slots, The Vampires included.
Gameplay is conducted using the control panel placed at the bottom of the screen, and all gamers are required to do is:
- Adjust the play lines that remain active during gameplay by clicking on the Lines button until the desired number comes up. Each activated win line is marked using a golden line originating from the brown numbered boxes on each side of the screen once activated.
- Choose the stake to place using the Total Bet button between twenty-five and 250 credits.
- Use the Bet button as an alternative when determining the wager placed which adjusts the credit value in ten levels.
- Start the game using the Spin button.
- Use autoplay to spin the reels in continuous motion.
The selection of rounds that are played in autoplay mode is done on a second screen that is accessed using the Menu button.
Under Autoplay Settings, players can choose to spin the reels up to 999 rounds or until other elements are achieved such as when:
- Five to sixty minutes have passed.
- The winning rounds amount to between five and one thousand.
- The credit balance drops by ten to ninety per cent.
- The total balance increases by 1.5 to ten times the original amount.
Aside from simple gameplay, The Vampires online slot serves as an attraction thanks to the impressively developed characters that sit on the reels.
The symbols are developed with pops of colour, especially red, to enrich the grey setting of the slot. These symbols include:
- Male vampire
- Grey-haired vampire
- Redhead vampire
- Blonde vampire
- Cup of blood
- Wood steak
- Crucifix-wrapped bible and holy water
- Feeding vampire.
The wild in this slot is the bat, and it can stand in the place of others in payout combinations aside from those of the feeding vampire and cup of blood. The former is the scatter while the latter is a bonus icon.
Three to five items of the same kind on a win line from the leftmost reel trigger credit payouts and the table below indicates how each is awarded.
|Symbol||Payouts for three (credits)||Payouts for four (credits)||Payouts for five (credits)|
|Crucifix-wrapped bible and holy water||Two||Fifteen||Seventy-five|
|Wooden steak||Five||Fifty||One hundred|
|Male vampire||Fifty||One hundred||Five hundred|
|Feeding vampire||One hundred||625||2500|
|Bat||Two hundred||Two thousand||7500|
Aside from granting credit wins, the scatter also triggers ten bonus spins for three to five of them.
The Vampires pokies machine is widely provided in Endorphina NZ casinos in a no download mode that makes it easy to access directly on the web.